- Superb commercial suite in premium building
- Enviable positioning with an excellent outlook
- Large windows and plenty of natural light
- Views overlooking Hunter and Bligh Streets
- Immaculately presented with modern finishes
- Exceptionally well presented fitout included
- Impressive reception and boardroom area
- Glass partitioning to maximise light and space
- Built in workstations and storage cupboards
- Perfect small business office solution
- Regular and efficient floor plan
- On floor kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Multiple car parking options nearby
- Stylish CBD building with three lifts
- Landmark location near Martin Place
- Close to Circular Quay and Wynyard
- Prestigious northern CBD location
- Offered with vacant possession
- Furniture package available if required
Size and Title Details
Lot 56 - 43 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $1,128 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $297 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $21 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 08 August 2017 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.