- High quality whole floor commercial property
- Offered as a whole floor or two separate suites
- Meticulously renovated with refined finishes
- 3 separate titles providing excellent versatility
- Exceptional location opposite Wynyard Station
- Wide window frontage and excellent natural light
- Attractive views overlooking George Street
- High ceilings maximising light and space
- Exposed services and LED suspended lighting
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Quality finishes including new access controls
- Internal kitchen facilities with integrated storage
- Prominent commercial building with two lifts
- Well managed with low Outgoings and quality services
- Landmark location in major growth precinct
- Part of the $2B George Street revitalisation
- Surrounded by billions of new CBD development
- Close to Circular Quay, Martin Place and Aust. Square
- Gateway positioning for Barangaroo and Wynyard Walk
- Quality opportunity for investors and occupiers
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 3, Lot 10 - 66 sqm approx.
Level 3, Lots 11 & 12 - 97 sqm approx.
Total area - 163 sqm approx.
OUTGOINGS - LOT 10
Strata levies - $1,815 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $320 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $27per quarter approx.
OUTGOINGS - LOTS 11 & 12
Strata levies - $3,630 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $640 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $54 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.