- Superbly presented commercial suite
- Stylish, professional and efficient space
- Quality building in prime CBD location
- North facing and fantastic natural light
- Attractive views overlooking Hunter St
- Corporate fitout and freshly painted
- Reception and two boardroom options
- Large open plan work space plus storage
- Quality commercial building with 3 lifts
- Striking main lobby with high spec finishes
- Blue ribbon location near Martin Place
- Minutes to Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Exclusive and prestigious CBD address
Currency House at 23 Hunter Street commonly regarded as one of the best commercial strata buildings in the Sydney. The building is prominently situated on the corner of Pitt and Hunter Streets and is ultra-convenient to Wynyard, Martin Place, Australia Square and Circular Quay.
Size - 98 sqm approx.
Rental - $750 per sqm gross per annum plus GST
($73,500 per annum plus GST)
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Jonathon Bull - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.