Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Level 10, Culwulla Chambers, 67 Castlereagh Street, Sydney via Expressions of Interest, closing 2pm AEST Wednesday 28 November 2018.
- Stunning commercial floor of unrivalled quality
- Prominent, distinguished and inspired workspace
- Highly coveted CBD location near Martin Place
- Meticulously renovated with refined interiors
- High exposed ceilings maximising light and space
- Light filled with 4 expansive window frontages
- Views overlooking King and Castlereagh Streets
- Exceptional fitout included with bespoke finishes
- European timbers and spot lighting throughout
- Mixture of exec office and open plan workspaces
- Two ultra-impressive client meeting/boardrooms
- On floor kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities
- Secure basement storage unit on a separate title
- Iconic CBD building with classic Heritage features
- Striking main lobby area with stately finishes
- Blue ribbon location opposite the MLC Centre
- Enviable positioning on Sydney's 'Rodeo Drive'
- Handy to Centrepoint Tower and St James Station
- Minutes to Queen's Square and Hyde Park
- Close to Circular Quay, Wynyard and Martin Place
- Rare opportunity for investors and occupiers
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 10, Lot 26 - 398 sqm approx.
Basement Storage, Lot 32 - 2 sqm approx.
Total area - 400 sqm approx.
Expressions of Interest Closing 2pm AEST Wednesday 28 November 2018
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Jonathon Bull - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.