Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Suite 202, 234 George Street, Sydney via Public Auction on Tuesday 09 April 2019 at 10.30am.
- Premium commercial suite in enviable location
- Impressive, efficient and inspired work space
- Prime positioning in an acclaimed CBD building
- Large windows providing excellent natural night
- Expansive views overlooking George Street
- High quality fitout with custom joinery included
- Mixture of offices and open plan work spaces
- Arguably Sydney's best commercial strata building
- Striking main lobby area with high spec finishes
- Excellent building services and low Outgoings
- Landmark location in Sydney's core financial hub
- Close to Wynyard, Circular Quay and Barangaroo
- Minutes to Royal Botanic Gardens and Martin Place
- Direct access to the remodeled George Street and Light Rail
- Surrounded by billions of new CBD development
- Walking distance to Barangaroo and Martin Place
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held precinct
- Perfect opportunity for discerning investors
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Lot 39 - SP68112
Suite 202 - 95 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $2,506 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $521 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $28 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 09 April 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Yann Le Berre - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.