Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale The Penthouse, Culwulla Chambers, 67 Castlereagh Street, Sydney via Public Auction on Tuesday, 09 April 2019 at 10.30am.
- Commercial whole floor of unrivalled quality
- The Jewel in the Crown of Castlereagh Street
- Prestigious, sophisticated and distinguished
- Penthouse positioning with CBD skyline views
- Unique and exquisite atrium glass windows
- Glasshouse ceilings flooded with natural light
- Four expansive full-height window frontages
- Ultra high ceilings maximizing light and space
- Timber floors and spot lighting throughout
- Interconnecting terrace perfect for entertaining
- Views overlooking King and Castlereagh Streets
- Full kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities
- Two separate titles providing excellent versatility
- Prominent and iconic landmark CBD building
- Striking main lobby area with stately finishes
- Highly coveted CBD location near Martin Place
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Enviable positioning on Sydney's 'Rodeo Drive'
- Minutes to Queen's Square and Hyde Park
- Close to Circular Quay and Wynyard station
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 12, Lot 49 - 198 sqm approx.
Level 12, Lot 61 - 156 sqm approx.
Level 12, Common area - 26 sqm approx.
Total area - 380 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $19,655 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,943 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $36 per quarter approx.
Land tax (SHT) - $615 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 09 April 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Yann Le Berre - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.