Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Suite 3, 131 Clarence Street, Sydney via Public Auction on Tuesday 16 April 2019 at 10.30am.
- Quality commercial suite with refined finishes
- Contemporary, vibrant and inspired workspace
- Ultra high ceilings maximising light and space
- Large windows with attractive tree line views
- Exceptional fitout with custom built furniture
- Ferruccio Laviani designed pendant lighting
- Timber floors and full height glass partitioning
- Mixture of offices and open plan work spaces
- Impressive boardroom with audio visual display
- Large breakout space with kitchen & dishwasher
- CAT 6 cabling throughout plus Foxtel connection
- Balcony terrace spanning entire street frontage
- Directly accessible via the main building foyer
- Boutique commercial building with low Outgoings
- Striking main lobby with distinctive curved wall
- Prime location near Wynyard and Barangaroo
- Convenient to Circular Quay and Martin Place
- Surrounded by popular restaurants and bars
- Perfect opportunity for discerning investors
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Suite 3, Lot 3 - 176 sqm approx.
Terrace space - 12 sqm approx.
Garden box - 8 sqm approx.
Total area - 196 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $4,238 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,004 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $42 per quarter approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.