Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Level 9, 60 Park Street, Sydney.
- Highly impressive whole floor commercial property
- Unequivocally one of the best strata floors in Sydney
- Prime corner positioning with large window frontages
- Blue ribbon location on Elizabeth and Park Streets
- Spectacular East facing views overlooking Hyde Park
- High ceilings throughout maximizing light and space
- Modern and stylish fitout with excellent natural light
- Internal kitchen, storage and bathroom facilities
- Efficient, regular and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Prominent corner building with development upside
- Impressive main lobby area with marble finishes
- Quality building services including recent lift upgrade
- Onsite Building Manager and common shower facilities
- Landmark location near Town Hall and Martin Place
- Walking distance to Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park
- Close to popular restaurants, bars and cafes (Bambini)
- Within 100m of the new Pitt Street Metro Station
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Minutes to St James and Museum Train Stations
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held location
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 9, Lot 25 - 220 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $9,210 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,240 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $34 per quarter approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.