- Ground floor commercial suite with unlimited potential
- Unique positioning and advertising exposure to King Street
- Digital window signage plus external street signage included
- Perfect for advertising your business to endless traffic flows
- Corporate fitout with executive offices and open work spaces
- Large floor to ceiling glass windows and good natural light
- Kiosk reception area with frontage to the main building lobby
- Internal kitchen and bathroom facilities with integrated storage
- Access to a large rooftop terrace with panoramic Harbour views
- The Savoy is a prominent and popular mixed use development
- Well maintained building with quality services and low Outgoings
- Superbly located on the corner of King Street and Kent Street
- Close to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Wynyard and Town Hall
- Highly unique and opportunity for investors or SME occupiers
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Ground floor, Lot 80 - 50 sqm approx.
Ground floor, Exclusive use - 20 sqm approx.
Total area - 70 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $1,481 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $415 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $178 per quarter approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.