Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Suite 2, Reynell Terraces, 185 Gloucester Street, Sydney via Public Auction.
- Stylish commercial suite of unrivalled quality
- Vibrant, distinguished and inspired work space
- Classic New York warehouse style features
- Ultra high ceilings maximising light and space
- Exposed services and ceiling beams throughout
- Large windows with attractive tree line views
- Polished concrete floors and pendant lighting
- Quality fitout included with refined finishes *
- Imposing main reception with bespoke joinery
- Two highly impressive meeting/client rooms
- All meeting rooms with audio visual display
- Full kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities
- Integrated storage and large break out space
- Two car spaces on title with direct suite access
- Prestigious and iconic landmark CBD building
- Part of the admired Reynell Terraces complex
- Striking main lobby area with high spec finishes
- Highly coveted location near Circular Quay
- Close to Wynyard, Barangaroo and Martin Place
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held precinct
* Subject to purchaser's make good requirements
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Suite 2, Lot 2 - 272m2 approx.
Double car space, Lot 2 - 15m2 approx.
Total area - 287m2 approx.
Council Rates - $3,470 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies - $6,018 quarter approx.
Water Rates - $272 quarter approx.
Land Tax - $2,429 quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 28 May 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.