Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer Suite 301, 379 Kent Street, Sydney for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday 26 November 2019 at 10.30am.
- Impressive and vibrant commercial suite
- Creatively designed with bespoke interiors
- Sublime workspace and loads of character
- Ultra high ceilings maximising light and space
- Large windows with decorative architraves
- East facing aspect and tranquil tree line views
- Exposed ceilings and brick work throughout
- Timber floors and modern pendant lighting
- Contemporary fitout suitable for 20+ staff
- Full height glass partitioning and sheer curtains
- Mixture of formal and informal meeting areas
- Full kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities
- Integrated storage and large breakout space
- Prominent commercial building with two lifts
- Well managed with exceptionally low outgoings
- Exceptional location near Wynyard and Town Hall
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Handy to Sydney's best restaurants, cafes and bars
- Close to Barangaroo, Cockle Bay and Martin Place
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held precinct
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Suite 301, Level 3 - 178 sqm approx.
Lot 8 - SP30930
Total area - 178 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $2,951/qtr approx.
Council rates - $921/qtr approx.
Water rates - $63/qtr approx.
Date - Tuesday, 26 November 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.