Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer Suite 904-905, Sovereign Centre, 99 Bathurst Street, Sydney for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday 10 December 2019 at 10.30am.
- The ultimate commercial suite with stunning views
- Security car space and storage unit on separate title
- Sovereign Centre is Sydney's premier strata building
- Professional, impressive and stylish office space
- Corner positioning with an extensive 28m frontage
- Large north facing windows and excellent light
- Panoramic views overlooking the CBD skyline
- Quality commercial fitout with bespoke interiors
- Striking reception area and impressive boardroom
- Mixture of executive offices and open workspaces
- Internal kitchen facilities and integrated storage
- Efficient, regular and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Blue ribbon commercial building with five lifts
- Imposing main lobby area with refined finishes
- Well managed building with very low outgoings
- Distinguished location in major growth precinct
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Opposite Town Hall and St Andrews Cathedral
- Minutes to World Square, QVB and Hyde Park
- Close to Haymarket, Cockle Bay and Barangaroo
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 904, Lot 33 - 107 sqm approx.
Suite 905, Lot 34 - 107 sqm approx.
Car Space & Storage, Lot 100 - 22 sqm approx.
Total Strata Area - 236 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $6,876 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,053 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $37 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 10 December 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.