Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer Suite 605, Randstad House, 109 Pitt Street, Sydney for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday 25 February 2020 at 10.30am.
- High quality and prestigious commercial suite
- Sydney's premier strata building, Randstad House
- Professional, impressive and stylish office space
- Combination of executive offices or meeting rooms
- Large north facing windows and good natural light
- Short term tenancy, expiring 01 November 2020
- Rental income: $53,248 per annum plus GST
- Direct lift lobby exposure to front entranceway
- Efficient, regular and easily subdividable floor plan
- Blue ribbon commercial building with six lifts
- State of the art main lobby with striking finishes
- Shower facilities and onsite building management
- Distinguished location in major growth precinct
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Direct undercover access to Wynyard and Barangaroo
- Close to Circular Quay, Martin Place and The Rocks
- Casual and long term basement car parking available
- Going concern sale and GST free transaction
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 605, Lot 27 - 64 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $2,055 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $367 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $12 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 25 February 2020 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.