Noonan Property has been proudly appointed to offer Suite 12, Shore Studios, 13 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday 10 March 2020 at 10.30am.
- Absolute waterfront office with stunning views
- Set in Mirvac's acclaimed Shore Studios project
- Exclusive penthouse positioning with lift access
- Four security car spaces included on separate titles
- Vibrant, creative and distinctive commercial space
- Spectacular views overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Dual window frontages and excellent natural light
- Classic warehouse features with cathedral ceilings
- Dual level configuration with interconnecting stairs
- Bespoke fitout with recently renovated interiors
- Exposed timber beams and suspended lighting
- High ceilings maximizing light and space throughout
- Outdoor terrace looking onto Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Internal kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities
- World class location in major growth precinct
- Dress circle positioning next to Barangaroo
- Surrounded by Australia's most iconic landmarks
- Walking distance to Circular Quay and Wynyard
- Adjacent to Sydney's premier performing arts hub
- $127M upgrade being undertaken to Walsh Bay
- Close to Sydney's best cafes, restaurants and bars
- 700m to proposed new Barangaroo Metro Station
- A truly unique and irreplaceable opportunity
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Lot 12 SP73989 and Lots 13, 31 & 32 SP73991
Suite 12, Level 3 - 342m2 approx.
Car Space 13 (Tandem) - 18m2 approx.
Car Space 31 - 11m2 approx.
Car Space 32 - 11m2 approx.
Total area - 382m2 approx.
Date - Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.