Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer Suites 503-504, LEDA House, 5 Hunter Street, Sydney for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 28 May 2020.
- Two adjoining commercial suites in LEDA House
- Modern, professional and impressive workspaces
- Enviable corner positioning with excellent light
- Expansive window frontages spanning 28 metres*
- One of Sydney's best floor area to window ratios
- Attractive views overlooking the 'new' George St
- Both suites feature smart and functional fitouts
- Combination of offices and open plan workspaces
- Impressive reception and client meeting areas
- Flexible layouts suitable for variety of businesses
- Internal kitchenette facilities within Suite 504
- Both suites include existing short-term tenancies
- Prominent commercial building with three lifts
- Striking main lobby area with high spec finishes
- Landmark location in Sydney's core financial hub
- Opposite the exciting Wynyard Place development
- Direct undercover walking access to Barangaroo
- 50m from Wynyard and George Street Light Rail
- Convenient to Circular Quay and Martin Place
- Surrounded by quality restaurants, bars and cafes
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held location
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 503, Lot 21 - 79 sqm approx.
Suite 504, Lot 22 - 104 sqm approx.
Exclusive use area - 5 sqm approx.
Total area - 188 sqm approx.
Suite 503 - Lease expiring 31 Dec 2020
Suite 504 - Lease expiring 31 Dec 2020
Combined rental - $12,509.22/month approx.
Strata levies $8,316/qtr approx.
Council rates $752/qtr approx.
Water rates $40/qtr approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 28 May 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.