Noonan Property is pleased to present Suite 906, City Mutual Building, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 11 June 2020.
- Premium commercial investment property
- Set in the acclaimed City Mutual Building
- Contemporary and professional workspace
- Impressive reception and boardroom areas
- High ceilings and well-designed floor plan
- Internal kitchenette with integrated storage
- Exclusive access to an external balcony area
- Securely leased to a longstanding legal firm
- Fixed 3% annual increases and bond in place
- Passing net rental $70,717 per annum approx.
- No vacancy period for six consecutive years
- Iconic building with imperial street presence
- Classic Interwar Art Deco design built c1934
- Imposing main lobby area with stately finishes
- Home to the legendary Rockpool Bar & Grill
- Excellent building services including four lifts
- Landmark location in core financial precinct
- Opposite the new Martin Place Metro Station
- Close to Wynyard Station and Circular Quay
- Minutes to Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park
- Onsite bike racks and change room facilities
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held location
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 906, Lot 28 - 98 sqm approx.
Rental income - $86,520 per annum approx.
Outgoings - $15,803 per annum approx.
Net income - $70,717 per annum approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 11 June 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.