Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer Suite 601, 50 York Street, Sydney for sale.
- Excellent strata office with creative finishes
- Charming, stylish and a distinctive workspace
- Penthouse positioning with warehouse features
- High ceilings and pendant lighting throughout
- Large east and west facing window frontages
- Exposed brick walls and plenty of natural light
- Quality fitout included with glass partitioning
- Impressive reception and client meeting area
- Two boardrooms with interconnecting access
- Mixture of offices and open plan workstations
- Scope to renovate and enhance creative features
- Easy access to kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Popular and iconic heritage building with 2 lifts
- Built c1885-1915 in Victorian Free Classical style
- Prominent main lobby with decorative finishes
- Enviable location near Wynyard and Town Hall
- Close to Barangaroo, Martin Place and St James
- Access to George Street via Temperance Lane
- Handy to Sydney's best restaurants and cafes
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Suite 601 - Lot 21 SP63152
Strata area - 233 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $8,740/qtr approx.
Council rates - $1,250/qtr approx.
Water rates - $34/qtr approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.