- Boutique commercial or professional suite
- Well presented with modern interiors
- Large windows providing excellent light
- Glass door entranceway adjoining lift lobby
- Plasterboard ceilings with halogen lighting
- Internal kitchenette with integrated storage
- Adaptable floor plan and efficient layout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Popular and prominent commercial building
- Quality building services including two lifts
- Blue Ribbon location near Martin Place
- Minutes to Queen's Square and Hyde Park
- Close to Sydney's iconic Opera House
- Exclusive and prestigious CBD address
- Surrounded by popular cafes and bars
- Directly opposite Sydney Eye Hospital
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 605, Lot 49 - 39 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $1,686 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $288 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $15 per quarter approx.
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Ben Kennedy - 0419 425 287
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.