Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer Suite 311-312, William Bland Centre, 229-231 Macquarie Street, Sydney for sale via Private Treaty.
- Recently renovated commercial or professional suite
- Situated in one of Sydney's most renowned buildings
- Freshly painted, new carpeting and halogen lighting
- Large window frontage spanning 11 metres approx.
- Combination of 3 executive offices or meeting rooms
- Efficient, regular and easily subdividable floor plan
- Internal kitchenette and multiple wet areas available
- 2 individually controlled air conditioning units included
- Prominent and direct exposure to Level 3 lift landing
- Popular and prestigious commercial building with 2 lifts
- Prime location near Martin Place and Queen's Square
- Surrounded by an array of quality restaurants and cafes
- Minutes to St James Station, Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Opposite Sydney Hospital and the Sydney Eye Hospital
- Close to Hyde Park, NSW Parliament and Supreme Court
- Handy to Martin Place Metro and George St Light Rail
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 311-312, Lot 25 - 39 sqm approx.
Strata levies $1,613/qtr approx.
Council rates $327/qtr approx.
Water rates $16/qtr approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.