- Superb commercial suite of unsurpassed quality
- Prominent, distinguished and inspired workspace
- Ultra high ceilings maximising light and space
- Meticulously renovated with bespoke interiors
- Large bay windows providing excellent natural light
- Beautiful views overlooking Royal Botanic Gardens
- Exceptional fitout included with refined finishes
- Polished timber floorboards and pendant lighting
- Fibre optic internet access and CAT6 cabling
- Internal kitchen facilities with integrated storage
- Iconic CBD building with classic heritage features
- British Medical Association House built c1920
- Impressive lobby with decorative terrazzo floors
- Highly coveted CBD location near Circular Quay
- Close to Martin Place and Wynyard Stations
- Walking distance to Sydney's famous Opera House
- Minutes to Queen's Square and Sydney Eye Hospital
- Surrounded by five star hotels and restaurants
- Quality furniture package available if required
Size - 200 sqm approx.
Rental - $1,000 per sqm per annum plus GST approx.
Outgoings - $185 per sqm per annum plus GST approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.