- Quality office suite with top floor positioning
- Truly unique and irreplaceable opportunity
- Exclusive naming rights to the whole building
- Exclusive rights to the whole rooftop area
- Rooftop area includes +400 sqm of open space
- Spectacular Cityscape views from rooftop area
- An array of rooftop development opportunities *
- Potential rooftop garden, office or entertaining space *
- Plans available for internal elevator/stair access
- Large windows overlooking Clarence Street
- Plenty of natural light and attractive views
- Currently subdivided into two tenancies
- On floor kitchen and bathroom facilities
- High quality building with striking lobby area
- Landmark positioning near Town Hall and QVB
- Distinguished location in major growth precinct
- Surrounded by billions of new CBD development
- Minutes to Barangaroo and Wynyard Walk
- On site basement car parking available
Plans for Rooftop redevelopment by award-winning MHNDUnion Architects *
* Subject to Council and Strata approval
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Suite 1304, Lot 30 - 180 sq.m approx.
Rooftop Area - 900 sqm approx. / +400 sqm of open space
TENANCY STATUS - SUITE A
Area - 142 sqm approx.
Tenant - Vacant
TENANCY STATUS - SUITE B
Area - 38 sq.m approx.
Tenant - Reza Tabaei T/A Five Star Camera Repairs
Lease term - 3+2 years, commencing Jan 2016
Rental - $20,550.40 per annum plus GST approx.
Rental increases - 4% annually
Outgoings - 22% share of increases (Base year 30 Jun 2010)
Lease security - $5,720 Cash Bond
Strata levies - $6,593 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $810 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $38 per quarter approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Jonathon Bull - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice