Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Suite 705-706 and Car Space 88, 50 Clarence Street, Sydney via Public Auction on Tuesday 09 April 2019 at 10.30am.
- Two adjoining office suites and one car space
- Three separate titles offering excellent flexibility
- Contemporary, impressive and vibrant workspace
- Expansive dual East and West window frontages
- Large windows providing excellent natural light
- Views overlooking Clarence Street and Barangaroo
- Adaptable fitout with custom joinery included
- Mixture of offices and open plan work spaces
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- Modern and stylish commercial building
- Striking main lobby with ultra-high ceilings
- Onsite shower and change room facilities
- Excellent building services including three lifts
- Enviable location near Wynyard and Barangaroo
- Adjoining new entranceway to Wynyard Station
- Close to Circular Quay, Martin Place and KSW
- Surrounded by popular restaurants and bars
- Perfect opportunity for discerning investors
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Suite 705, Lot 45 - 81 sqm approx.
Suite 706, Lot 44 - 76 sqm approx.
Car Space, Lot 88 - 13 sqm approx.
Total area - 170 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $6,209 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $741 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $356 per quarter approx.
Car park levies - $610 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 09 April 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Yann Le Berre - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.