Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Level 8, 263 Clarence Street, Sydney via Public Auction on Tuesday 30 July 2019 at 10.30am.
- Impressive whole floor with refined finishes
- Large basement storage unit on separate title
- Contemporary, vibrant and inspired workspace
- Bespoke fitout for leading architectural firm
- East facing windows overlooking Clarence Street
- High ceilings throughout maximizing light and space
- Open plan work spaces and separate utilities area
- Two ultra-impressive client meeting/boardrooms
- Large breakout space with kitchen and dishwasher
- Efficient, regular and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Prominent and distinctive commercial building
- Striking facade with geometric glass paneling
- Designed by Italian architect Mario Arnaboldi
- Quality building services including three lifts
- EOT facilities including bike racks and showers
- Exceptional location in major growth precinct
- Close to Hyde Park, Town Hall and Barangaroo
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Exciting opportunity in tightly held location
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Level 8, Lot 9 - 401 sqm approx.
Basement Storage Unit, Lot 19 - 29 sqm approx.
Total area - 430 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $20,917 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,923 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $47 per quarter approx.
Land tax - $604 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 30 July 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auction Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.