Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale The Penthouse, Level 6, 6 Bridge Street, Sydney via Public Auction on Tuesday, 06 August 2019 at 10.30am.
- Highly prestigious whole floor penthouse
- Undeniably one of Sydney's best strata floors
- Suitable for commercial or residential usage
- Currently fitted as a 3 bedroom apartment
- Top floor positioning with CBD skyline views
- Direct lift access opening onto a private lobby
- Expansive windows and excellent natural light
- Interconnecting front and rear terrace balconies
- Quality kitchen facilities with Miele appliances
- Three bathrooms and internal laundry facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning system
- Stunning sandstone Heritage building c1885
- Iconic and world class Circular Quay location
- Walking distance to Wynyard and Martin Place
- Surrounded by an array of new CBD development
- Only 50m from the new George Street Light Rail
- Close to Royal Botanic Gardens and Opera House
- Handy to Sydney's best restaurants and bars
- Truly unique property with endless potential
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 6, Lot 8 - 157 sqm approx.
Strata admin levies - $3,160 per quarter approx.
Capital works levies - $4,752 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $214 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $180 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 06 August 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.